When talking of bleach production some people think it is one complex thing that can only be done by selected few. Well, I used to think way until I attended a seminar where we were thought how to produce so many of these products with big names.
In this post you will discover (simple way), a step by step guide on how to produce bleach that can compete with any brand in the market. It could be for commercial purpose or personal use.
Bleach is a cleansing or a whitening agent that can be used for varied reasons. Either for the removal of stains (mostly stubborn ones), for brightening up the surface/face of a material or substance. It can also be used in killing germs just like germicide. Click here if you want to learn germicide production.
It is used at home on items such as; the bathroom, the toilet sits, floor, tiles, for laundry work etc. It is also good for Industrial use. Bleach is mostly used by dry cleaners and students on white clothes.
MANY REASONS YOU SHOULD START BLEACH PRODUCTION BUSINESS
- This is a business you can do at your convenience
- Bleach production is very easy,
- You can undergo the training for the production of bleach for just a few hours.
- The business of bleach can be started with a small amount like #5,000
- It is one of the daily needed items as such the demand is high.
- You can start bleach business anywhere even at home.
- It makes one to be financially buoyant because it has a good profit.
The secret of this business is to keep producing quality bleach.
Bleach business is not overcrowded we have just but few persons that are into the business.
Be creative, hypo came from somewhere and started packaging bleach in nylons. You can coin your own uniqueness.
MATERIALS FOR BLEACH PRODUCTION
- One big bowl and 2 smaller ones
- Stirring rod
- Containers for packaging
- Sieving material
- Use nose cover
- Wear long sleeve or a buttoned up lab coat
- Put on hand gloves
- You can use safety glasses
CHEMICALS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF BLEACH (15 LITRES)
- Chlorine ¼ kg
- Caustic soda 2-4 tablespoon
- SLS (optional) 3 tablespoon
- Soda ash ¼ kg
- Alum optional 3 big sizes or 3 tablespoon. You can only use alum if you want the solution to settle fast.
- Water 8-10 litres
PROCEDURE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF BLEACH
- Pour 5 litres of water into a big bowl for mixing.
- Turn the chlorine into the water and stir with stirring stick.
- Stir until the mixture completely dissolves.
Use a separate bowl and dissolve the Soda ash with 1 litre of water and stir
Turn it into the bowl of the dissolved chlorine
- In another bowl dissolve the caustic soda and the SLS (if you are using it) with 1 litre of water
- Turn it into the big bowl of chlorine
- Add granulated alum into the solution and stir
- Allow the solution to settle for 24 hours
- Use filter paper or white cloth (material) to filter the mixture after 24 hours when it must have settled.
- Package for sale or use. You can use the residue for cleaning the floor or toilet.
PACKAGING OF BLEACH
Bleach is a brand name another popular one is JIK and hypo. You can decide the type of materials you want to use in packaging either nylon or container.
FERMENTATION OF CAUSTIC SODA
Just in case you want to ferment your soda. It is applicable mostly for people who produces liquid detergent. You can click here to learn how to produce liquid soap. Caustic soda is fermented at the ratio of ¼ this means for every four cups of caustic soda you add four cups of water. Stir and allow to ferment for 24 hours. The cup you use in measuring caustic soda is the same you should use in measuring water.
Soda ash has the same fermentation process as caustic soda
Supply to hospitals, clinics, hotels, schools, dry cleaners just in case you are thinking of dry cleaning business; click here to view how to start. Approach all the places that make use of bleach for sales.
Look for a way to penetrate the market as hypo did as a starter in bleach production business. it is a business idea any entrepreneur should think of.
Please give a like to my Facebook page, leave a comment and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter below, just enter your name and email address. Lastly, if you enjoyed this post, why not share with it your friends by making use of the share buttons below the newsletter form! We appreciate your support Thank you.