Hair relaxer is the chemical some persons use to soften their hair. It changes the texture of the hair; making it silky. Although natural hair is the trending fashion now yet many people still relax their hairs. Before now when you mention relaxer, females will come to mind but it is not so anymore as females and males alike are competing for the usage and style.
in this post I will be teaching you how to produce hair relaxer that can compete with any brand in the market. What will stand your product out is packaging. in this area nobody plays with packaging as that is what introduces the content.. You produce for home or sale. Although big companies use industrial machines for the production of chemical relaxer you can do yours manually and it will come out perfect like that of machine. It is easy to produce like any other chemical products, such as; liquid soap, bar soap, antiseptic production etc.
Ingredients for the Production of Hair Relaxer
- Castic soda (NAOH) – 0.95kg
- Petroleum jelly – 7.5kg
- Lanolin – 1.1kg
- Acetyl alcohol – 0.75kg
- Mineral oil – 6.0kg
- Stearic acid – 25g
- Glycerin – 0.75kg
- Dehydrated wax – 25g
- Butyl paraben – 0.10kg
- Deionized water – 22kg
Procedures hair relaxer Production
- (i) Dissolce all the oil-based chemicals into a big pot e.g. petroleum jelly, acetyl alcohol, lanolin, dehydrated wax, stearic acid, and mineral oil. Heat it with a mild heat.
- (ii) Measure out the water soluble chemicals e.g NaOH, dissolve it in water.
- (iii) Use half of the NAOH solution to dissolve your glycerin and heat mildly for even dissolution, and allow to cool.
- (iv) Dissolve little quantity of any good preservation with some of the measured water
- (v) Add sample 1 and 2 above together in a bowl, stir gently and pour it in the dissolve preservative, get the temperature of the mixture to 460C. checking with a thermometer
- (vi) Add the remaining NaOH solution gradually and stir gently
- (vii) When the temperature returns to room temperature, pour the finished product into container for sale or use.
Materials needed for Chemical Hair Production
- Hand glove
- stirring rod
- source of light
hair relaxer image from narialand.com
To produce hair relaxer is straight forward and very easy, no complication. Identify the market and start producing.
I have written post on several chemicals you can quickly produce and package for sale or personal use. But have compiled them as an ebook with more than 40 products production you can learn and start producing for money. The price is only #2000. Pay into First Bank 3068300008 Eno Johnson. After payment send proof of payment and your email to 08035965405.
Please follow us on Facebook , Instagram and subscribe to our youtube channel. Use the comment box for your questions and get a prompt response and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter below, just enter your name and email address.
Lastly, if you enjoyed this post, why not share with it your friends by making use of the share buttons below the newsletter form! In case you want us to write on any other topic, please let us know in the comments section or contact us.
We appreciate your support Thank you