Ulcer is an internal wound usually in the stomach or intestine. It can be peptic ulcer that is having sore in the upper digestive tract or gastric . Ulcer is one health challenge that makes you select what to eat, even at a younger age you can’t eat what you desire but what will give you relieve. In this post you will find cure for ulcer.
Many people have often wonder if ulcer can be cured permenently. The answer is yes and that can happen with natural ingredients. Some people have spent so much money to get cure for ulcer to no avail and have resolved to live with it and be managing it. Meanwhile, the home remedy for ulcer is very close to you they are the things we see around us virtually everyday. The amazing thing is that they are very easy to prepare and use. Pawpaw leaves and honey are best natural home remedy to cure ulcer permanently.
Causes of ulcer
- Infection: it maybe infection from the bacterium Helicobacter pylon (H. Pylon)
- Long term use of certain drugs example aspirin and some pain relievers such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) and Naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox etc.
- Although spicy foods may not cause ulcer but can make symptoms worse.
- Exposure to radiations or pollution
- Lifestyle can also cause ulcer such as; excess alcohol intake, physical or emotional stress, smoking, caffeine intake
- It is better to stay away from strong pain killers especially when not prescribe
Symptoms of Ulcer
Some people can have ulcer without knowing because some ulcers doesn’t show symptoms. However, here are some symptoms of ulcer:
- Abdominal pains
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Bleeding in severe cases in the stomach or duodenum
- Acid influx
- Pain improves when you eat or drink or take antacids
How to treat ulcer naturally
- Pawpaw leaves
How to treat ulcer with unripe pawpaw
- Get unripe raw pawpaw and wash it properly
- Do not peel or remove the seeds
- Slice into small pieces (like sugar cube size)
- Put all the pieces of the raw pawpaw into clean container for use.
- Fill the container with water at the same level with the pawpaw
- Leave the pawpaw in the water for four days starting from the next day to count.
- The water will become milky on the fourth day.
- Sieve and throw away the pawpaw
- Fill the water inside container
Drink half a glass of the pawpaw water every morning, afternoon and evening. The pawpaw water will heal the wounds inside the stomavh or intestine which used to cause you pain and you will be free from pains permenently.
You may be asking for how long? The answer is until you get the expected result it maybe weeks, months depending on how severe the ulcer was. So don’t stop drinking until you are well.
The good news is that it does not relief ulcer but give permanent cure to it.
How to treat ulcer with Honey
Honey is blessed with so many properties that are beneficial to human body. Apart from nourishing our body it’s also a natural remedy for ulcer. This is because honey heals wound. As you keep on taking honey it will naturally heal any wound inside. Take a spoonful of honey morning and evening until the wounds are healed and you do not experience pains anymore.
A combination of cleanse, purxcel and organic sulfur will cure ulcer permanently whether peptic or gastric ulcer. It doesn’t matter how long the ulcer has being. They are made of natural blended ingredients from Livepure an American company. NAFDAC approved, with no side effect.Call or WhatsApp +2348035965405. Nationwide delivery available.
How to treat ulcer naturally at home. Natural treatment of Ulcer is the fastest way to treat ulcer permanently.
If you have taken so many medications without success. Or you find it difficult to follow the routine or get the raw materials. Then use these products
- Organic sulfur
follow us on Facebook , Instagram and subscribe to our youtube channel. Use the comment box for your questions and get a prompt response and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter below, just enter your name and email address.
Lastly, if you enjoyed this post, why not share with it your friends by making use of the share buttons below the newsletter form! In case you want us to write on any other topic, please let us know in the comments section or contact us.
We appreciate your support Thank you