Buns business is good for anybody who wants to go into snacks production to start from. It is very lucrative like any other snack business.
I have written so much on how to do this kind of business in related articles I have written. You may have to check them out; chin chin, doughnut, egg roll, meat pie, spring roll, fish roll, samosa and peanuts burger. These are all small chops you can quickly produce for sales.
In this post you will find step by step guide for producing tasty buns that many people will be craving for. The most important thing is for us to have a good plan on ground before starting this kind of business.
Survey your area to know what people like. By this I mean you should find out which price they go for most, whether they like plenty sugar in their snack etc. If you are residing in the north your snack should have plenty sugar because many people there enjoys sweetened things. But you can produce varieties so that people can make choices.
For instance in my location people consume chin chin more than any other snacks. Also get to know what can sell fast in your area and go for it, you can introduce something new.
Buns is one of the small chops that has been seriously overlooked but can compete with any other snack out there. You can package the buns and supply to offices and retailers.
HOW TO PREPARE BUNS
Hire Eno Johnson
Do you like our contents? you will definitively love our services. Reach out to us today and we’ll help you on content writing, copywriting, business plan, editing, proofreading mentoring and business management.Talk to Eno Johnson now!
- Flour 400g (4 cups)
- Margarine 50g
- Milk 5 tablespoon
- Egg (raw) 1
- Nutmeg ½ teaspoon
- Baking powder ½ tablespoon
- Salt ½ a pinch
- Sugar 4 tablespoon
- Oil for deep-frying
- Flavour (optional)
- Deep fryer
- Source of fire
- Long spoon
- – Keep all the mentioned recipe in one place so you won’t leave anything out from the production. This is because it will alter the outcome of your product.
- – Sieve the flour in a big bowl (clean and dry). As this will serve as the equipment you will mix all the ingredients.
- – Add all the dry ingredients first before introducing the liquid or semi liquid ones.
- – Add the margarine to the ingredients; rub until it becomes uniform.
- – Create a hole at the centre of the flour and add the already beaten egg.
- – Stir and start adding water bit by bit until a dough is formed.
- – Mold the dough into your desired sizes.
- – Heat the oil until it becomes hot at a reasonable temperature. Don’t make it too hot so you don’t burn the burns.
- – Introduce the buns to the oil and fry until golden brown.
- – Leave it a little to cold before packaging.
WHY YOU SHOULD START BUNS BUSINESS
- It is not capital-intensive, you can start small with #5,000 and large from #100,000 and above.
- Bund business is profitable
- You can quickly put things together and bring out the snack. Since the production is not complex; it is simple and very straight forward. The process takes a shorter time.
- Because it is not common like other snacks the demand is high.
- You can easily combine it with drinks or other snack businesses. Click here to learn how to start chin chin business.
- This can of business can be started from home.
PROFITS IN BUNS BUSINESS
Buns business has huge profit. The smallest price for one piece of buns is #50. If you can sell 1000 buns in a day then you will have sold #50,000 worth of buns. Of course that may not be immediately you start. It is a process and with time you will be supplying more than 1000 buns a day.
If you sell about #50,000 a day you are sure to make #20,000 or more just for one day. To make more profits you have to buy your ingredients in bulk.
In achieving the above you must put in more determination, intelligence and style into your buns business.
Supply to schools, institutions, religious places, shops, road side vendors, hotels, restaurant, etc. Print flyers, use word of mouth, online portals to advertise your business.
Start by making buns for friends, family members, neighbours, colleagues etc. Who will in turn bring more people for you.
Approach people who are planning programmes/events for a contract.
The secret of this business is to keep producing tasty buns that will make customers to keep coming with their friends.
Employ more hands when the business must have grown in other meet with the demand.
Please follow us on Facebook, and Twitter. Use the comment box for your questions and get a prompt response and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter below, just enter your name and email address.
Lastly, if you enjoyed this post, why not share with it your friends by making use of the share buttons below the newsletter form! In case you want us to write on any other topic, please let us know in the comments section or contact us.
We appreciate your support Thank you.