Toothpaste can be produced at home, yeah! That’s no big deal. It works perfectly like the ones that are sold in the market. However, if you are thinking of starting commercial toothpaste production, then you need to purchase the machines and get trained.
Homemade toothpaste is easy to produce. It is good because you will be able to add ingredients you desire like aloe vera an herbal treatment.
RECIPE FOR TOOTHPASTE PRODUCTION
- Calcium Carbonate
- Coconut oil
- Sodium Bicarbonate 2 tablespoon
- Calcium Carbonate 6 tablespoons
- Hydrogen Peroxide 8 tablespoons
- Salt 2 tablespoons
- Mint as desired
- Stirring stick
PROCEDURE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF HOME MADE TOOTHPASTE
- Pour out the Bicarbonate in a clean dried bowl
- Add the Calcium into the bowl
- Turn the salt into it
- Pour the Hydrogen Peroxide into the content and mix everything together into a paste. You have to stir very well to achieve this or you blend it. 2 minutes should be ideal because if you prolong the process it will come out frosty.
- Add the minty flavour and stir very well
- Add your aloe vera maybe just a drop and stir properly
- Package the toothpaste for use. Press it on your toothbrush whenever you want to use.
- You can buy something that will bring out the paste when pressed. The people selling chemicals should have such containers. The tube for cake icing is okay for use.
USES OF TOOTHPASTE
- Used in brushing teeth
- For cleaning jewellery. It will bring back the original appearance that was dull.
- Cleanses smelling palms, it is particularly good for removing onion smell and the likes from the palm.
- It removes ring formed by bottles or glasses on surfaces. So if your table has a ring on it use toothpaste to clear it.
- Use it in defoging spot eyewear
- It is useful for people who have pimples or blemishes on their body. Apply a small quantity of the paste in the areas affected allow it to remain there for few hours or overnight before washing off.
- Use it to remove stains on your carpet
- It can remove crayon stains from the wall or any surface.
- For pedicure or manicure (for nail caring)
- Toothpaste can be used in cleaning baby’s bottles.
It is always very interesting trying out new things you may wish to try out toothpaste production today and add it to your experience in life.
Please give a like to my Facebook page, leave a comment and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter below, just enter your name and email address. Lastly, if you enjoyed this post, why not share with it your friends by making use of the share buttons below the newsletter form! We appreciate your support Thank you.